Webinar: Responding to Sexting, Student on Student Sexual Abuse
Thursday, 5 September 2019 10:00am
This webinar will discuss:
- Australia-wide case studies.
- Is it a criminal offence?
- What is the age of criminal responsibility?
- Is it a breach of privacy?
- What are the duty of care implications?
- Reporting obligations.
- How should schools/colleges respond?
Presented by Alistair Macpherson, Managing Director.
To sign up for this webinar, please fill out the form below.*
* Your details will be added to our newsletter subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time.