Aged Care is something we all may need to consider for our later years. With a specialist knowledge of this landscape, we are able to assist both approved care providers and residents looking at accessing residential care or home care packages.
We provide advice to approved aged care providers in relation to:
- Accommodation payments;
- Residential Agreements
- Home Care Agreements;
- Structuring and charitable endorsement;
- Governance issues
- Transfer of business and/or aged care places
- Leasing of aged care facilities by approved operators
We also assist residents entering residential care or seeking home care by:
- Reviewing the proposed residential agreements or home care agreement;
- Helping residents understand how their accommodation payments are calculated;
- Advising in and documenting granny flat arrangements
- Providing estate planning advice if necessary.
For more information regarding Aged Care
Please contact our Business Development Team or call us on (07) 3252 0011 to book an appointment with one of our specialist Elder Law Lawyers today. Additionally, please review the Australian Government’s website here.