We can help with the following:
IT & technology legal advice and contracts
- Service provider contracts
- System provision and integration contracts
- SAS (software as a service) contracts
- Traps in up-time warranties
- Back-up and Data Centre contracts
Software development & licencing
- Success milestones
- Mechanisms for Variations
- UAT (defining user acceptance testing processes)
Technology & bio-technology
- Joint Ventures
- Licensing and Royalty arrangements
- R&D contracts
- Your business name or company name does not stop someone else using your name.
- A Registered Trade Mark is the best protection.
- When your Trade Mark (or reputation) is infringed we can advise you on the legal remedies availiable to you (e.g trade mark infringement / passing off) and assist you in enforcing your intellectual property rights.
- Co-ownership arrangements
- Who owns what your consultants are developing for you?
- Does your unique material that you have spent $1000’s of dollars developing have sufficient warnings to deter those who would seek to take unlawful advantage of it?
IP Protection review
- We will visit you at your premises, review your operations & advise of strategies for protecting your IP.
Confidentiality / Non-disclosure Agreements
- Before you open the door, consider having your guest commit to not mis-using what you are about to show them
Assignment & Transfer of Intellectual Property rights
- Assignment / Novation
eLaw & eCommerce issues
- How can I make sure that my on-line customers understand & agree to my trading terms?
Need to talk to an expert?
To make an appointment with one of our IP Lawyers, call one of our Business Development Officers today on 07 3252 0011.