Have you been wronged in the workplace?
If you have been wronged in the workplace, our specialist Brisbane Employment, Industrial and Workplace Relations, HR & Discrimination Lawyers can help you!
Our Lawyers offer their services Australia wide throughout the entire employment relationship, including:
- Advice in the pre-selection and contract formation stage;
- Advice on the relationship between employee and employer; and
- Advice when the employment relationship comes to an end, including representation in legal proceedings if necessary.
We act for both employees and employers. We believe that this gives us both a complete perspective and definite edge when advising you.
If you believe that you have been wronged or need advice regarding your legal position, contact us now!
Employment Law areas that our specialist Lawyers regularly deal with are:
Hiring an employee can be a difficult process and one that can lead to big problems if not done correctly. We can help with:
The relationship between an employer and employee is a very serious one. If this relationship is not handled correctly it can lead to legal action. We regularly deal with the following areas:
- Managing performance
- Grievance procedures
- Independent investigations
- Employee entitlements
- Personal and carers leave issues
- Workers Compensation claims (WorkCover)
- Implied duty of mutual trust and confidence
- Unfair dismissal/termination
- Adverse Action
- Breach of Contract
- Bullying Complaints
- Australian Consumer Law claims
We deal with discrimination that relates to events that have happened in the work place. We are also happy to help you out with discrimination categories that occur in non work situations as well.
Set up an appointment with our Brisbane Employment Lawyers
Whether you are an employer or an employee (or a Contractor) call (07 3252 0011) and speak to our Business Development Officers for an appointment with our Brisbane Employment Lawyers & Discrimination Lawyers and find out how we can help you.