Luke is a lawyer at Corney & Lind Lawyers. He has completed a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at the University of Queensland and is currently working towards obtaining a Graduate Diploma at the College of Law.
He has shown great interest in a variety of areas of law including:
- family law
- wills & estates
- not-for-profit & charity law
- schools & education
- compensation law
Luke’s previous work experience includes working part-time in a law firm and volunteering at community legal centres such as LawRight and Homeless Persons Legal Clinic (HPLC).
These experiences, alongside his studies, have helped Luke to see how law can be used to empower vulnerable people.
Luke has always had a genuine passion for people and community. He serves as a youth and worship leader at his local church while regularly volunteering with Lutheran Youth of Queensland (LYQ). He has previously been a Director of LYQ’s Summer Camp program and has volunteered with Red Frogs Australia.
- Setting Aside Deeds of Settlement in Child Sexual Abuse Claims
- The Largest Award in Western Australian History
- Don’t Cough in the Nurse’s face
- Sorry Not Sorry! Employer protection for apologies and expressions of regret
- Lessons from the A-League : Standing down players without pay
- Legal privilege trumps police search warrant