Specialist estate planning and succession planning advice can save your estate and loved ones thousands of dollars.
We are finding that many clients benefit from our Estate & Succession Planning – High Point Advice conference. During this conference our estate planning legal team will help you understand and navigate the following issues:
- Knowing who you have a duty to adequately provide for in your Will.
- Strategies to manage the risk of your estate being dragged into costly and lengthy litigation where you are intending to leave your estate in a manner that is likely to disappoint someone.
- Utilising significant tax advantages of properly considered distribution and use of testamentary trusts.
- Understanding the effective use of binding death benefit nominations for your superannuation and the risks of not using them (especially if you have a former partner or spouse).
- Considering the succession of control of trust assets that do not form part of your estate to be disposed of by your Will.
A one hour consultation with one of our estate planning and succession planning lawyers will be one of the best investments you ever make.
What next? Contact one of our Business Development Officers today for a quote for our Estate & Succession Planning – High Point Advice conference.
Business Development Officers
We now have a dedicated team of Business Development Officers to assist you in engaging with us. Our Business Development Officers will assist you with:
- understanding what your need is and what your time frames are
- identifying the best lawyer on our team for you and your need
- explaining what it will cost
- explaining what you need to do next and what initial information you will need to have for us
- getting your initial appointment locked in
- hearing your feedback so that we can always be improving our services
Communication with our Business Development Officers is absolutely free. Call (07 3252 0011) or email one of our Business Development Officers (General Enquiry) now.
If your estate is straightforward, why not use our 1,2,3 discounted Will making service.