Specialist estate planning and succession planning advice can save your estate and loved ones thousands of dollars.
We are finding that many clients benefit from our Estate & Succession Planning – High Point Advice conference. During this conference our estate planning legal team will help you understand and navigate the following issues:
- Knowing who you have a duty to adequately provide for in your Will.
- Strategies to manage the risk of your estate being dragged into costly and lengthy litigation where you are intending to leave your estate in a manner that is likely to disappoint someone.
- Utilising significant tax advantages of properly considered distribution and use of testamentary trusts.
- Understanding the effective use of binding death benefit nominations for your superannuation and the risks of not using them (especially if you have a former partner or spouse).
- Considering the succession of control of trust assets that do not form part of your estate to be disposed of by your Will.
A one hour consultation with one of our estate planning and succession planning lawyers will be one of the best investments you ever make.
If your estate is straightforward, why not use our 1,2,3 discounted Will making service.