18 May, 2018 - 10.00am (Brisbane local time)
School Boards have always had a duty to act in the best interests of a School. These waters can sometimes be ‘muddied’ where School Boards and affiliated bodies, like religious and charitable entities, share close association.
This webinar will discuss key considerations for relationships between Schools and related charitable entities, including:
- lease and license arrangements between affiliated bodies;
- commercial transactions and loan agreements between affiliated bodies;
- the need for independent and appropriately qualified board members;
- best practices for governors of the college; and
- appropriate use of funds.
This webinar is suitable for School Boards, Principals, School Executives.