01 March, 2019 - 10:00am Brisbane local time
Has the following been sufficiently addressed in the enrolment contract:
- What happens in the event of a family separation?
- Does the contract consider the family law and domestic violence legislation?
- Have relevant privacy laws been addressed?
- How do school policies form part of the contract?
- Does the contract adequately set out the rights and obligations of the school, of the student and of the parent throughout the course of the enrolment relationship?
The content will be relevant for schools Australia wide.
Presented by Fiona Manderson, Special Counsel.
To sign up for this webinar, please provide us with your name and email address*.
*Your details will be added to our newsletter subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time.