05 November, 2014 - 12:30pm - 1:45pm (Brisbane time)
- The Corporate Veil and Limited Liability, what is it?
- Who is a really a “director”? – Director vs Shadow Director
- Risk 1 – Insolvent Trading – what does insolvent mean?
- Risk 2 – General Director Duties under Corps Act/ACNC governance standards
- E.g. 1 Act in best interests
- E.g. 2 Duty to act with reasonable care and diligence
- Risk 3 – Employee obligations – Superannuation payments / PAYG installments
- Risk 4 – WH&S – when are directors personally “in the frame”? What can’t be delegated and should be considered at Board meetings?
- Risk 5 – Related party transactions
- Risk 6 – Town Planning compliance
Presenters: Andrew Lind (Director) & James Tan (Lawyer)
We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view our webinars.