Terms & Conditions of use of this Site & our Legal Resource Centre
- This site, our Legal Resource Centre and our Online Shop (if any) provide information only and not legal advice.
- Material may be in the nature of commentary or educational material on various areas of the law, much like a text book. By nature, it will only high point or summarise the matters considered. It does not purport to be a comprehensive coverage of each subject addressed or legal advice.
- Readers should not act on the basis of information on this web site, our Legal Resource Centre or our Online Shop (if any) (and the products obtained through any online shop) without first obtaining our specific legal advice tailored to the reader’s circumstances.
- There needs to be a direct clear agreement between us about what we are advising you on before you can assume that we are providing you with legal advice. This is usually set out in a “Confirmation of Instructions” letter from us and you signing and returning our Costs Agreement.
- Most of the content on any Online Shop is maintained by a third party. We may be paid commissions on the sale of products through our Online Shop. If you would like details – just ask us.
- We endeavour to keep the information on this site up to date for your convenience but cannot and do not warrant that this is so.