Contract advice & preparation
We prepare and advise on standard and project specific contracts.
For developers – we have extensive experience in project planning, and preparing and managing contracts (including off-the-plan contracts).
Types of Developments
We have acted for developers and purchasers of lots in:
- High rise community title residential developments
- Town House / Unit community title residential developments
- Community title commercial developments
- Commercial developments including offices, shops, childcare centres, retirement villages
- Integrated Resorts
- Multi-layered / staged schemes
- Air-space subdivision
- Mixed Use developments
- Long term lease sub-division
Community Title & Body Corporate legal services
From advising developers to assisting an oppressed single unit owner – our experience will benefit you.
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you will benefit from our clear up-to-date documents and advice.
Residential | Commercial | Community Title (conveyancing)
Ask us to look over a contract before you sign it – even if it’s a “standard contract.” There are still important issues that are not covered by “standard contracts”.
We attend to this work urgently as we understand that the negotiation needs to keep moving.
Queensland Conveyancing Protocol
Our systems and attention to detail offer you full and efficient compliance with the Queensland Conveyancing Protocol.