Disputes divert your energy and resources away from what matters. We can help.
We provide litigation strategy, advice and representation in two main areas:
Civil and commercial litigation are different to criminal litigation or a family law dispute. Processes are different, rules can be stringent, and matters can move very quickly at critical junctures. The risks in these disputes can be very real and severe, with the potential for loss and damage to your business, assets, or even your reputation.
In recent years, Corney & Lind has assisted many clients across a wide cross-section of commercial and civil litigation such as:
- Protecting your reputation, and loss of income through urgent Court Applications to seek injunctions (that is, Orders that stop someone from doing something).
- Protecting your reputation from (or responding to allegations of) damage through online material such as social media platforms .
- Seeking repayment of debt, or compensation for your loss and damage suffered through the conduct of another party.
- For matters where reconciliation or a compromise is appropriate, assisting in negotiations, appearing in mediations, and generally seeking to achieve a cost-effective and reconciliatory outcomes without Court.
- For matters where a conciliatory outcome is not appropriate or practicable, taking your matter to final trial, and assisting you with filing, serving and preparing all court documents in a timely manner.
- Mediating, resolving or prosecuting a claim arising from a breakdown in a partnership, company constitution or shareholder agreement.
Our Commercial and Civil Litigation team has experience in representing a significant cross-section of parties across the years. From not-for-profit entities, to individual persons who have been wronged, to commercial businesses who are exposed to significant commercial risk, our team is standing by to ensure you have the strongest representation possible, to ensure your case is as good as can be, and to ensure that navigating the realities and costs of court and litigation do not detract from you attaining an just redemptive outcome®.
Want to speak with a Brisbane litigation lawyer?
Give us a call on 07 3252 0011 and ask to speak to a member of our Business Development team. They’ll listen to your challenges and find the right litigation lawyer for your unique situation.