Our Brisbane based Business Succession Lawyers are able to assist you in the development and implementation of a Business Succession Plan.
- Understand your existing legal structures and governance framework
- Understand your business and your succession objectives
- Develop a Draft Business Succession Plan Road Map (dealing with each entity in your structure)
- The Draft Business Succession Road map can then be used to take accounting and tax advice
- The Road map is then placed in final form which allows fixed price quoting for the legal fees associated with the implementation documentation
Business Succession – Implementation documents (fixed fee)
The implementation documentation may include:
- Deeds of Variation of Trusts
- Company Constitution amendments
- Amendments to or Key Short Form Shareholders Agreement
- Buy/Sell Agreement
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
The starting point is an initial consultation with one of our Brisbane Business Succession Lawyers. What next? Contact one of our Business Development Officers today to ask about a price for a High Point Business Succession Plan Advice Conference.
Book a Business Succession Advice Conference Today
Give one of our Business Development team a call. Communication with our Business Development Officers is absolutely free. They’ll help find the best lawyer for your needs – and can book a conference with a specialist estate lawyer for you.