Usually our clients want us to take a commercial approach and focus on the “big ticket” and unusual aspects of a proposed Employment Contract (Agreement), Independent Contractor Agreement or Consultancy Agreement rather than getting bogged down in the minor detail.
We have introduced a new service called, “High Point Advice.” Usually in the space of one (1) hour (face to face or by phone) one of our Employment Lawyers will walk through the Contract with you, review the “big ticket” items, assess unusual aspects, make suggested amendments, answer your questions and give our advice. Often this is all that is required.
What next? Contact one of our Business Development Officers today and ask for for a fixed price quote for an Employment Contract, Independent Contractor Agreement or Consultancy Agreement High Point Advice.
Same day service available!
Business Development Officers
We now have a dedicated team of Business Development Officers to assist you in engaging with us. Our Business Development Officers will assist you with:
- understanding what your need is and what your time frames are
- identifying the best lawyer on our team for you and your need
- explaining what it will cost
- explaining what you need to do next and what initial information you will need to have for us
- getting your initial appointment locked in
- hearing your feedback so that we can always be improving our services
Communication with our Business Development Officers is absolutely free. Call (07 3252 0011) or email one of our Business Development Officers to book an appointment with one of our Employment Lawyers today.