Our Brisbane IP Lawyers advise in almost all aspects of intellectual property law including acting in IP disputes and litigation.
IT & technology legal advice and contracts
- Service provider contracts
- System provision and integration contracts
- SAS (software as a service) contracts
- Traps in up-time warranties
- Back-up and Data Centre contracts
Software development & licencing
- Success milestones
- Mechanisms for Variations
- UAT (defining user acceptance testing processes)
Technology & bio-technology
- Joint Ventures
- Licensing and Royalty arrangements
- R&D contracts
- Your business name or company name does not stop someone else using your name.
- A Registered Trade Mark is the best protection.
- When your Trade Mark (or reputation) is infringed we can advise you on the legal remedies availiable to you (e.g trade mark infringement / passing off) and assist you in enforcing your intellectual property rights.
- Co-ownership arrangements
- Who owns what your consultants are developing for you?
- Does your unique material that you have spent $1000’s of dollars developing have sufficient warnings to deter those who would seek to take unlawful advantage of it?
IP Protection review
- We will visit you at your premises, review your operations & advise of strategies for protecting your IP.
Confidentiality / Non-disclosure Agreements
- Before you open the door, consider having your guest commit to not mis-using what you are about to show them
Assignment & Transfer of Intellectual Property rights
- Assignment / Novation
eLaw & eCommerce issues
- How can I make sure that my on-line customers understand & agree to my trading terms?
Our Brisbane IP Lawyers have run a eCommerce start-up
To make an appointment with one of our Brisbane IP Lawyers call one of our Business Development Officers today on 07 3252 0011.