Many schools may have a DGR “School or College Building Fund”.
This webinar will examine how to effectively use some additional DGRs to fund recurrent expenditure in the school including:
- Library to fund all costs of the library including staff
- Scholarship Fund to fund the fees forgone in granting scholarships
- Necessitous Circumstances Fund to partially fund fee help
The value of adding an overarching “Public Ancillary Fund” which can become endowed and accumulate some income will also be unpacked.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Business Managers / Bursars;
- Other school executive leaders;
- Board / Council members.
[contact-form-7 id=”12478″ title=”Schools Webinar: Structuring to move DGR money to the recurrent expenditure of school operations”]