This webinar was presented on 7 March 2014 by Nina Brewer (Lawyer).
In this webinar, Nina discusses the following:
- Changes take effect from 12 March 2014 (with no transition period)
- Main changes to the Privacy Act 1988 – introduction of the APP’s, extended powers of the Information Commissioner, option for schools and businesses to register under an EDR Scheme;
- Overview of the main APP’s and the implications the introduction that those APP’s will have on schools and businesses;
- Requirements of the content that must be contained in school and business Privacy Policies;
- Social media, video surveillance and cloud computing under the new Privacy laws.
Nina regularly advises clients on Privacy Law compliance.
We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view our webinars.
[contact-form-7 id=”6551″ title=”Webinar : Privacy Law Changes for Business & NFP clients”]
*Please note that information provided to us will be used for marketing purpose. You have the ability to unsubscribe from this service.