This webinar was presented Kathleen Watt (Lawyer) on 18 February 2014.
During this webinar, Kathleen explains the following:
- Define security interest for me
- Who has priority? – consider unregistered and registered security interests
- Do we have a security agreement? – legal requirements for enforcement
- Time for registration – note no more transitional protection – get your “skates on”!
- What am I securing? – obligations, purchase price or payments (i.e. ongoing supply of goods on ROT basis)
- What is the collateral? – defining property by class and description (including when VIN etc is required)
- Additional registration tips – secured party groups, duration, proceeds, using the register, grantor details
Kathleen has developed a deep and practical knowledge of the PPSA and the PPSR providing both technical advice and “how to” training to clients.
We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view our webinars.
[contact-form-7 id=”6518″ title=”Webinar: PPSR Registration Tips”]
*Please note that information provided to us will be used for marketing purpose. You have the ability to unsubscribe from this service.