Schools Webinar: Child Protection Update
Tuesday , 2 March 2021 5:30pm
This webinar will discuss:
- A refresher on the Education (General Provisions) Act and Child Protection Act mandatory reporting regimes.
- Board obligations vs principal/teacher obligations
- Penalties for failure to report
- New provisions in Qld criminal code – failure to report and failure to protect
- National Redress Scheme/child abuse Civil Litigation update
- Board role in developing child safe culture
This webinar will be presented by: Jessica Lipsett, Senior Associate.
To sign up for this webinar, please fill out the form below.*
* Your details will be added to our newsletter subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time.