School leader or executive?
Need a blueprint for tackling legal challenges you'll face at work?
Join our school law webinar series.
- ACNC – Non–government Schools to Receive Streamlined Reporting
- Application of the Unfair Contracts Regime to School Enrolment Contracts
- Changes to Childcare Vaccination Legislation
- CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY ACT 1988 (Cth): IMPLICATIONS FOR SCHOOLS
- Child Protection (Mandatory Reporting – Mason’s Law) Amendment Bill 2016 – What the Proposed Changes will Mean for the Early Childhood Education and Care Sector
- Commonwealth Funding of Religious Schools is Constitutional
- Discrimination in Schools – Uniform policy vs. Religious beliefs
- Education (Accreditation of Non-State Schools) Act 2017 – arrangements with associated charities
- Future – Privacy Laws – implications for schools
- Has your School been ‘Tagged’?
- Legal issues in enrolment for Schools
- Managing Risk for Extra-curricular School Activities
- Managing Workplace Relations – Schools
- Mandatory Reporting of Sexual Abuse by Queensland Schools – Forthcoming Changes
- Non-government schools – DEEWR financial questionnaires to the ACNC for the next 3 years
- Playing by the Rules – Managing Student Disabilities & Avoiding Claims of Discrimination
- Privacy and the recording of conversations
- Private Schools – Your Rights as a Landowner Still Exist
- Removal of the Statute of Limitations for Child Sexual Abuse: Can the Court still permanently stay a claim?
- School Enrolment Contracts 101
- Schools Dealing with Subpoenas
- The Context: Why should there be mandatory reporting?
Please Note: This is not legal advice but it may help you understand the law. Read more...