Our Brisbane PPSA Lawyers advise in all aspects of Personal property Securities Law including the preparation of Security Agreements and the registration of Security Interests on the Personal Property Securities Register.
Registering your Security Interest on the PPSR
We assist you to:
- create a Secured Party Group (“SPG”) on the PPSR, which must be done before any PPSR registrations
- complete the financing statement online. Extreme care needs to be taken in completing a financing statement, particularly in relation to how your collateral is described, because a defect in the registration can jeopardise your security interest.
Our Brisbane PPSA Lawyers also prepare Security Agreements which may be:
- a General Security Agreement
- an ALLPAP (All Present and After Acquired Property)
- a PMSI (Purchase Money Security Interest) Agreement
Security Interest Releases
Our PPSA Lawyers also prepare pro-forma Releases which may be required in the event of a re-finance or sale of assets.
Deeds of Priority
Our lawyers also regularly assist with Deeds of Priority.
Fixed fee services from our PPSA Lawyers
- High Point Advice conference
- Practical Training Session (our office, your office or online)
- How to Register a Security Interest on the PPSR (training)
Articles by our PPSA Lawyers
- PPSA & PPSR – Overview – START HERE
- Amendments to the PPSA in the definition of Motor Vehicles
- Leases of Personal Property & proposed amendments to the PPSA – Do you know if the PPSA applies to your goods
- PPSA – ASIC satisfied charges have migrated
- PPSR – Time’s up for transitional security interests
- PPSR Searching – tips and traps
- PPSR – not all ASIC company charges have migrated
- Review of the PPSA – Report on the impact on small businesses
- The Maiden Case – Bringing home the importance of registering your personal property security interests on the PPSR