While parties may enter into a for-profit or not-for-profit venture together, sometimes a party may seek to exit the partnership, or the business relationship may have broken down irretrievably and an exit from the venture is the only possible option.
We are able to assist you in delivering ethical and responsive solutions:
- Consideration of your rights and obligations under any partnership agreements or director/shareholder agreements;
- Implication of any representations prior to and after entering into any partnership agreements;
- Negotiating an exit from the partnership;
- Representing you in the negotiation or drafting documentation to effect the desired outcome;
- Appearing for you in any Court proceedings as a result of the partnership dispute; and
- How to effect and manage dissolution of the partnership, including reporting requirements to government bodies.