- Can a default interest clause be a penalty?
- Contacting a Lawyer From the Start – Is it a Good Idea?
- Credit Applications – Directors beware – Are you Signing as a Guarantor?
- Protect your personal property rights by registering your security interest on the PPSR – Lessons on the ‘PPS Lease’ from the Forge case
- Real Property, Equitable Claims, & Justice
- Reviewing Off the Plan Contracts to Avoid Substantial Alterations – Lessons from Gough & Ors v South Sky Investments
- Strata Managers Beware – Emails can be a Payment Schedule?
Please Note: This is not legal advice but it may help you understand the law. Read more...