Prini Avia recently joined our team and is completing her final year of a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at Griffith University. She is currently working as a law clerk in litigation as well as supporting our Business Development team.
Prini values hard work, organisation and maintains integrity in everything she does. She has a heart to advocate for clients have been wronged, when they need an advocate who will speak up. Prini believes her vocation is to use her values in serving others offering practical solutions and outcomes.
When not at work, Prini is involved in her Pasifika community. Her passion for empowering other young Pasifika people began when she learned her heritage language, Samoan, in 2016. Since learning her native language, Prini has a deep desire to share her culture with others. She also enjoys supporting her local church leading the Youth Ministry, reading and spending time with family and friends.
- Aggravated or serious assault?
- What defenses do I have to an assault charge?
- Can a traffic offence be a criminal offence?
- I have been referred to SPER for a speeding fine, help?
- How Can I Support Someone Experiencing Domestic & Family Violence
- Domestic and Family Violence 2022 | QLD Reforms
- Application for Divorce | What is the Process for Getting a Divorce?
- The Ongoing Fight Against Domestic Violence
Personal Injury & Compensation:
- Personal Injury Case Study: Allen V O’Donnell
- Legal Capacity & The Need to Protect Vulnerable Clients
- I fell off a building – can I make a personal injury claim?
- Serious misconduct includes recording workplace conversations & not following COVID-19 mandates
- Can you be terminated for personal texting during work hours?
- Was the Employee Unfairly Dismissed?
- Internal Employee Recruitment – My boss rejected my request to fill a higher position I’ve been relieving – What options do I have?
- What are Privacy Laws for Employment Verification?
- Can social media posts be considered workplace bullying?
- If someone owes me money – what steps can I take before court action?
- Online Smarts – Tips to Protect You & Your Family
Commercial / Business: