Has the following been sufficiently addressed in the enrolment contract:
- What happens in the event of a family separation?
- Does the contract consider the family law and domestic violence legislation?
- Have relevant privacy laws been addressed?
- How do school policies form part of the contract?
- Does the contract adequately set out the rights and obligations of the school, of the student and of the parent throughout the course of the enrolment relationship?
The content will be relevant for schools Australia-wide.
Presented by Fiona Manderson, Special Counsel.
To view the webinar on-demand recording, please fill out the form below*.
*Your details will be added to our newsletter subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time.