Lauren is currently studying a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at the Queensland University of Technology. She also works part-time as a Law Clerk at Corney & Lind Lawyers.
Whilst new to the study of law, Lauren has developed a strong interest in family law and general litigation. She seeks to use her law degree to help those in disputes and facing unfair circumstances to reach a fruitful and just outcome.
Outside of work and study, Lauren enjoys making coffee at her local coffee cart, loving on friends, singing and playing the violin.
She regularly uses her gifting serving on the worship teams at her local church.
- Case Note on the 1st Business Interruption Insurance Test Case: HDI Global Specialty SE v Wonkana No. 3 Pty Ltd  NSWCA 296 – the High Court Decision
- What is Intellectual Property?
- Travis Barnes v Castlemain Church of Christ (2021) FWC 2493
- Australian Consumer Law : Misleading & Deceptive and Unconscionable Conduct
- What do employers need to consider when enacting a work from home policy?
- Setting Aside a “Pre-nup” Agreement in Australia