Kerry is currently studying a dual degree of Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Fine Arts (Majoring in Creative Writing) at Queensland University of Technology.
Kerry is also working at Corney & Lind as a Law Clerk, assisting in matters concerned with Institutional Litigation.
In his spare time, Kerry enjoys a good game of cricket and likes to spend his weekends either fishing or reading a good book. He is also keen on reading about current economic or political news.
He is enthusiastic about providing quality service to both clients and colleagues, and is focused on allowing his work to be influenced by God’s guidance.
- 2020 Employer Takeaways
- ASIC’s Cybersecurity and privileged Documents Test Case
- University of Queensland & ABOR V Y  QCA 216
- COVID-19: Update for QLD Churches (easing restrictions)
- JobKeeper Updates for Religious Practitioners and NFPs – As at 27 April 2020
- Easter Arrangements & New Commercial Tenancy Code of Conduct
- The impact of COVID-19 on farmers’ debt & finance
- Potential Landlord and Tenant Relief during COVID-19
- COVID-19 amendment bills – Protection for businesses facing financial distress
- COVID-19: Further restrictions on businesses, gatherings and travel (as of 25 March 2020)