Heidi is an Australian Legal Practitioner and was admitted to practice in 2013 at the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory.
In Canberra, Heidi worked as a Senior Legal Officer at the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department. During this time, Heidi worked in a team representing the Commonwealth at the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
Before joining Corney & Lind Lawyers, Heidi worked in another Queensland firm assisting clients with personal injuries matters. Heidi also has public sector experience in a range of legal policy areas within the Attorney-General’s portfolio.
With a broad range of experience in both Government and the private sector, Heidi understands the range of issues and complexities relevant to your matter.
Heidi advises in employment law, compensation law, institutional abuse and school law.
- Accredited Mediator (NMAS) – Australian Mediation Association;
- Queensland Law Society.
- Bachelor of Laws (Public Law Specialisation – Bond University)
- Bachelor of Arts (French Language and International Relations – Bond University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling (Tabor College)
- Senior School (Emmanuel College)