Family Tree Webinar: Navigating the Family Law system as a mental health professional
Tuesday , 27 April 2021 12:30pm
This Webinar will discuss:
- General overview of the family law system and how the Courts handle Domestic and Family Violence; and
- Providing information to the Court
- What to do when a client asks for a letter for the Court;
- What an expert report writer or Family Report may ask;
- What to do when provided with a subpoena; and
- Preparing for cross-examination.
Presented by: Barry Klopper, Senior Associate
To sign up for this webinar, please fill out the form below.*
* Your details will be added to our newsletter subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time.