Fadzai was admitted as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in July 2018. Prior to her admission in Australia, Fadzai had considerable experience practicing law in her home country, Zimbabwe. Her legal experience covers working in the private sector, not-for-profit and statutory bodies in both Zimbabwe and Australia.
Fadzai practiced law in the areas of family, corporate and civil litigation and wills and estates. She also spent significant time across various court levels in both jurisdictions attending to mediations, conciliation and arbitration hearings with clients.
Fadzai is a problem solver who approaches her client’s legal issues with compassion and empathy. She communicates well with people from diverse backgrounds. Fadzai loves her work as a lawyer, which allows her to help people understand the law, apply the law and resolve legal issues.
Whilst Fadzai is part of our litigation team, her practice areas will include:
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Wills and Estates and
- Guardianship and Administration.
Fadzai believes in giving back to the community she lives in and dedicates some of her time towards causes close to her heart, including but not limited to, eradication of poverty, prevention of domestic violence, economic empowerment of women and girls, access to education for all and prevention of modern slavery.
In her spare time, Fadzai enjoys travelling and exploring the outdoors with her family.
Fadzai’s qualifications are:
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, WA (2018)
- Bachelor of Laws, Charles Darwin University, NT (2018)
- Basic and Advanced Trial Advocacy Training – The Inns of Court College of Advocacy (ICCA), Law Society of Zimbabwe and the General Council of the Bar of South Africa (2012)
- Legal Practitioner, Conveyancer and Notary Public, High Court of Zimbabwe (2010)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe (2010)