Elyse is currently in her third year of a Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at the Queensland University of Technology.
Elyse would like to use her skills and degree to help people navigate through the tough times in their life with ease.
She has vested interest in many different areas of law including employment, corporate, commercial, personal injury and family.
Outside of work hours, Elyse enjoys playing sports including netball and volleyball. In addition, she continues to coach netball for All Hallows’ and volunteer for the big breakfast to feed to homeless.
Recent Articles & Publications
- Federal Court rules that Qantas aircraft engineers stand-downs was reasonable
- Messy gym floor leads to over $550,000 in compensation pay-out
- ‘Casual chaos’ – Federal Court redefines ‘casual’ employee – the implications for business owners with a casual workforce
- Can paid personal and carers’ leave be accessed whilst stood due to COVID-19?
- Does out-of-hours contact by an employer to an employee amount to workplace bullying?
- The New Queensland Human Rights Act 2019