Courtney currently holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Business from Griffith University.
She is also a part-time law clerk in the Commercial team at Corney & Lind.
Courtney previously worked in a private practice assisting in litigation. She finds that her earlier practical experience and current position has given her broader perspective of legal knowledge.
In applying this, Courtney understands processes, the need for efficiency and the degree of care and consideration to be applied for clients.
Outside of work and study, Courtney enjoys engaging in a wide variety of sports, including athletics, soccer and netball. She is also passionate about giving back to her local community through volunteering at the St Vincent De Paul Society and participating at their Soup Kitchen.
- Uniform Civil Procedure (Preliminary Disclosure) Amendment Rule 2021 (QLD)
- What is Repetitive Strain Injury?
- Can a handwritten document constitute a legal Will?
- COVID Emergency Response Bill 2020
- Could contract frustration save your business from coronavirus?
- When (and when not to) use a Memorandum of Understanding