Brooke recently graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts (majoring in German) at The University of Queensland.
She works part time as a Law Clerk at Corney & Lind Lawyers in our family law team and is an aspiring family lawyer.
Brooke hopes to be able to use her skills to help people navigate difficult times.
Outside of study and work, Brooke is involved at her local church and enjoys reading and bushwalking.
- The Lighthouse Project
- Case Note: Ritter & Ritter and Anor (2020) FLC 93-957
- Estate Litigation: When can a court enlarge time for a family provision application?
- Want to remove an Executor? It is not easy.
- “Adding Back” money expended on legal fees
- Changes to Domestic Violence Legislation
- Is it Unconscionable to Encourage Someone with Dementia to Sign a Binding Financial Agreement?
- Unfair Contract Terms
- Changes to Smoke Alarm Legislation. Does Your House Comply?
- In Trouble with SPER for Speeding Fines or Other Traffic Offences?
- Will the Court Allow Children of Separated Parents to Relocate with their Mothers?
- Bad Bargains – Will the Court Uphold them in Binding Financial Agreements?