Brooke graduated in 2019 with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts from The University of Queensland. She completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from The College of Law in 2020 and was admitted as a Lawyer to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2021.
Brooke started working as a Law Clerk with Corney & Lind Lawyers in 2016 and now works as a Lawyer in our family law team. Brooke has assisted our clients through a range of matters, including divorce, property settlement, parenting arrangements and domestic violence matters. Brooke hopes to be able to continue using her knowledge and experience to help clients navigate difficult times.
- Case Note: Clayton & Bant  HCA 44
- Structural Reforms ahead for Family Law System
- The Lighthouse Project
- Case Note: Ritter & Ritter and Anor (2020) FLC 93-957
- Estate Litigation: When can a court enlarge time for a family provision application?
- Want to remove an Executor? It is not easy.
- “Adding Back” money expended on legal fees
- Changes to Domestic Violence Legislation
- Is it Unconscionable to Encourage Someone with Dementia to Sign a Binding Financial Agreement?
- Unfair Contract Terms
- Changes to Smoke Alarm Legislation. Does Your House Comply?
- In Trouble with SPER for Speeding Fines or Other Traffic Offences?
- Will the Court Allow Children of Separated Parents to Relocate with their Mothers?
- Bad Bargains – Will the Court Uphold them in Binding Financial Agreements?