Brittany is a part time Law Clerk in the litigation team at Corney & Lind Lawyers.
She is currently in her fourth year of studying a Bachelor of Laws & a Bachelor of Government and International Relations at Griffith University.
Through her studies, Brittany has developed an interest in various legal fields including personal injury, constitutional and administrative law.
Outside of work and her studies, Brittany enjoys reading, road trips, and music.
She is an active member of her local Church with a particular focus on youth Ministry. Brittany is part of the youth leadership team who aim to demonstrate God’s love and create a positive, safe and enriching environment for them to participate in.
Brittany seeks to develop her skills in legal advocacy whilst gaining invaluable experience working as part of the Corney & Lind team.
With these skills, she hopes to one day have a genuine impact on the lives of those in need and to advocate for just redemptive outcomes.
- It’s the Effort that Counts – Isn’t it?
- 2020 Employer Takeaways
- COVID-19: What does it mean if you are a Queensland Business Owner?
- Employees and Coronavirus – Rights to workers compensation
- Can an employee with a medical condition be dismissed?
- Can a pregnant employee’s term of employment be unilaterally changed?
- Falls in the workplace
- Legal privilege trumps police search warrant
- #MeToo Movement & Workplace Sexual Harassment
- Burn Out & Mental Health Issues for Church Workers
- Managing Underperformance in the Workplace & Disciplinary processes
Brittany co-authored the following presentations:
- Confidentiality & Duty of Care in the Context of School Counsellors & Guidance Officers — 12 March 2020 LAWSENSE Conference
- “School Enrolments & Discrimination: Discrimination Law Developments & Emerging Case Precedents” ACS Workplace Relations Conference – 20 August 2020 – Presented by Alistair Macpherson
- “School Management of Mental Health: Duties, Limits of Discipline & School Refusal” LawSense 1 May 2019 – Presented by Corney & Lind Special Counsel