Accounts Support Officer
Corney & Lind Lawyers Pty Ltd, a mid-sized Law Firm in Herston, Brisbane
To provide advice and solutions that deliver just, redemptive outcomes for our clients.
To provide Accounts Support and be a part of a friendly and supportive administrative and bookkeeping team.
The candidate must have:
- high attention to detail with strong verbal & written communication skills
- good inter-personal skills and organisational ability and prioritising skills
- computer skills in Microsoft office suite, word and excel a must – with an ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Xero accounting software knowledge and experience will be favourable
- Must be professional, friendly, and a willingness to work in a team; and
- take responsibility for allocated administrative tasks.
Main duties but not limited to:
- Bookkeeping & admin duties, such as entering invoices and reconciliation of bank statements and reconciliations
- BAS preparation including data entry and cashflow planning
- Assisting with Audits and trust accounting
- Assisting with debtor management
- Compiling financial spreadsheets, reports and other documents as needed
- Assisting with billing and processing payments
- General Office duties as directed
All training will be provided on the job in the areas of book-keeping and administrative tasks. Completion of senior schooling required. Great opportunity to start a career in the accounts/legal sector.
Calm-under-pressure, confident, organised person who pays attention to detail
Based on experience
Attach Resume and Cover Letter in email to Diana Olsson, HR Manager at: email@example.com
Your application needs to address how you would work with and contribute to the ethos and vision of the firm.
Note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent