Wednesday , 12 October 2022 12:30pm
This webinar will discuss:
- Who manages or stores your data? The questions around offshore third parties.
- The implication of data breaches
- Who decides? Which jurisdiction applies.
- Internal policies – how are you collecting data?
- Differentiate between personal and sensitive
- What does a robust process look like?
- Australian Information Commission
- current trends and non-compliance
- recent cases involving churches and interpretation
This webinar will be presented by: Simon Mason, Managing Director
To sign up for this webinar, please fill out the form below.*
* Your details will be added to our newsletter subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time.