ACC Webinar: Sponsoring Workers & Visitors For Churches and Religious Charities
Tuesday , 18 May 2021 12:30pm
This Webinar will discuss:
Options for Short-term Visitors, Speakers, Entertainers, Volunteers and/or Consultants
- There are a number of visa options for specific purpose visits.
Options for Medium-term Religious Workers
- The primary path here is the Religious worker stream of the Subclass 408.
- We also look at creative options for part-time workers under a student visa.
COVID-19 Specific Travel Restrictions
- There is a specific travel exemption currently available for highly skilled religious workers.
Options for Medium to Long-term Workers
- There is a specific pathway for Ministers of Religion and Religious Assistants.
- There are a number of visa pathways for occupations associated with the work performed by religious organisations that religious organisations may wish to consider.
Presented by Associate, Simon Mason.
To sign up for this webinar, please fill out the form below.*
* Your details will be added to our newsletter subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time.