Making a Ministerial Intervention Request

Ministerial intervention is a process where the Minister for Home Affairs can intervene in your case when they believe it is in the public interest to do so. There are a range of discretionary powers available to the Minister under the Migration Act 1958 (Cth) sections 351, 417 and 501J. These powers allow the Minister … Read more