IT, Technology, IP & eLaw
IT & technology legal advice and contracts
- Service provider contracts
- System provision and integration contracts
- SAS (software as a service) contracts
- Traps in up-time warranties
- Back-up and Data Centre contracts
Software development & licencing
- Success milestones
- Mechanisms for Variations
- UAT (defining user acceptance testing processes)
Technology & bio-technology
- Joint Ventures
- Licensing and Royalty arrangements
- R&D contracts
Trade Mark Applications
- Your business name or company name does not stop someone else using your name.
- A Registered Trade Mark is the best protection.
- Co-ownership arrangements
- Who owns what your consultants are developing for you?
- Does your unique material that you have spent $1000′s of dollars developing have sufficient warnings to deter those who would seek to take unlawful advantage of it?
IP Protection audits
- We will visit you at your premises, review your operations & advise of strategies for protecting your IP.
Confidentiality / Non-disclosure Agreements
- Before you open the door, consider having your guest commit to not mis-using what you are about to show them
Assignment & Transfer of Intellectual Property rights
- Assignment / Novation
eLaw & eCommerce issues
- Our lawyers birthed www.onlinelegal.com.au
- We are alive to the issues as lawyers and those who have run an internet business.
- How can I make sure that my on-line customers understand & agree to my trading terms?