Dispute Resolution & Litigation Lawyers – Brisbane
Our Brisbane Dispute Resolution and Litigation Lawyers understand that disputes create significant burdens for business, organisations and individuals, re-directing your energies and resources away from your core business and activities.
We recommend that you consult with our Brisbane Dispute Resolution and Litigation Legal team at the outset of any dispute so that we can develop and tailor a dispute resolution plan with you with the goal of achieving your desired outcome without the need for resorting to litigation. In developing a dispute resolution plan with you, we appreciate that each dispute is different and there is no “one size fits all”.
Sometimes when a dispute (or potential dispute) arises all you need is some expert legal advice on your rights and obligations. Our dispute resolution and litigation team can arm you with the right strategic advice so you can resolve a dispute. Other times litigation is unavoidable. In that case, our dispute resolution and litigation team is experienced in navigating clients through various courts and tribunals throughout Queensland and Australia.
Our approach to dispute resolution and litigation:
- We are committed to working with you each step of the way through a dispute with the goal of achieving your desired outcomes;
- So you can made an informed and commercial decision, we are upfront about explaining the dispute resolution and litigation processes, costs and risks to you in plain English;
- We do not cut corners and we keep attention to the detail so that we properly understand not only the issues in dispute but also how best we can protect your interests;
- We are experienced in, and welcome the use of, alternative dispute resolution (ADR) procedures such as negotiation and mediation as a means for the effective early resolution of disputes.
Types of disputes we assist with:
- Corporate and Commercial
- Trade Practices
- Shareholder / Member
- Joint Venture
- Tax (especially for Charities)
- Duty (stamp duty)
- Wills & Estates (including Family Provision Applications)