Brisbane Business Succession Planning Lawyers
Business Succession Plan
Our Brisbane based Business Succession Lawyers are able to assist you in the development and implementation of a Business Succession Plan.
- Understand your existing legal structures and governance framework
- Understand your business and your succession objectives
- Develop a Draft Business Succession Plan Road map (dealing with each entity in your structure)
- The Draft Business Succession Road map can then be used to take accounting and tax advice
- The Road map is then placed in final form which allows fixed price quoting for the legal fees associated with the implementation documentation
Business Succession – Implementation documents (fixed fee)
The implementation documentation may include:
- Deeds of Variation of Trusts
- Company Constitution amendments
- Amendments to or Key Short Form Shareholders Agreement
- Buy/Sell Agreement
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
The starting point is an initial consultation with one of our Brisbane Business Succession Lawyers. Contact our Client Services Manager, Bronwyn Beveridge to ask about a price for a High Point Business Succession Plan advice conference.