During the employment relationship, there is frequently the need for legal advice. Our specialist Brisbane employment lawyers can provide you with comprehensive advice, when and as required, to help you navigate any potential minefields.
In particular, our specialist employment lawyers can advise on the following:
– Managing employee and employer expectations and promises;
– Drafting and reviewing employment policies and procedures;
– Advising on employee entitlements, including understanding Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements;
– Advising on employee complaints, including grievances against other employees, complaints of bullying and harassment etc;
– Assisting and conducting independent investigations to investigate complaints of improper conduct, bullying or harassment by employees;
– Representing employees at grievance/discipline/show cause meetings;
– Advising on Worker’s Compensation/ WorkCover claims (acting for both employees who have been injured, or employers who have been the subject of a complaint or claim);
– Drafting Settlement Deeds/ Separation Agreements for employers, or advising employees regarding Settlement Deeds/Separation Agreements.