Graham Corney (Consultant)
Graham has been admitted to practice since 1977 and worked in the legal sector for a decade prior to that. He has significant experience across many areas of law both in Australia and overseas.
He also has extensive experience on company boards since that time both here and abroad and regularly consults to both not-for-profit and commercial sectors.
He holds a Masters of Laws from Bond University and is a member of the International Bar Association.
Some Papers & Publications
- Does Charity End at Home? – Amendments to the ‘in-Australia’ test – Thomson Reuters Not-for-Profit Law and Regulation Conference
- Legal Issues in Enrolment for Schools
- Registration and Validity of Company Charges – Some Problem areas. Bond Law Review, Vol. 4 No. 1, pgs 21-40. 1992
- Obligations and Remedies under the 1980 Vienna Sales Convention. The Queensland Law Society Journal, Vol. 23 No. 1, pgs 37-58. 1993
- Mutant Stare Decisis: The Interpretation of Statutes which Incorporate International Treaties into Australian Law. University of Queensland Law Journal, Vol. 18 No. 1, pgs 50-78. 1994
- Analysing Tax Issues for Not-for-Profits (Australia). Legalwise Seminars. 2011
- Aspects of Non-Profit Structural Principles (International). 2011