Andrew Lind (Director)
Andrew was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and The High Court of Australia in 1990.
He has worked in a top tier national law firm and then as a partner of a medium sized CBD firm (acting for private enterprise, not for profits and Government owned corporations).
Andrew has served on many not-for-profit boards and church leadership teams (including as a lead pastor of local church). He currently serves as a director of Emmanuel Education Ltd (Emmanuel College) Gold Coast.
Andrew has also lead a start up internet based eCommerce business.
Andrew is a member of the Australian Charity Law Association.
Andrew holds the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Commerce (UQ)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons.) (UQ)
- Graduate Diploma of Christian Studies (Regent College, Vancouver, Canada)
- Masters of Christian Studies (Regent College, Vancouver, Canada)
- Member Queensland Law Society Not-for-Profit Law Committee
- Presenter to other lawyers at the invitation of Lexon Insurance (the Qld Professional Indemnity Insurer)
- Presenter to other lawyers at the invitation of Queensland Law Society, LegalWise and Australian Charity Law Association
- Presenter to other lawyers at the invitation of the Legal Services Commission (Qld) and the Griffith Law School
- Presenter to School leaders at the invitation of ACS (Associated Christian Schools) and AISQ (Independent Schools Queensland)
- Presenter to leaders of Not for Profits and Charities at the invitation of Christian Management Australia
- Presenter to Accountants and Non Profit leaders at the invitation of CPA Australia
- Expert witness in Canberra to the Australian Senate Economics Committee at the invitation of that Committee (on Charity and Not for Profit Law issues)
Some recent Papers & Publications