Deceased Estate Executor High Point Advice – fixed fee
Our initial Executor High Point advice conference usually runs for 1-1.5 hrs and covers the matters below:
- Review Will (and summarise intent)
- Executor duties and liability risks
- An Excutor’s ability to “resign” (which must be done early)
- Understand the estate (assets and liabilities)
- Is “Probate / Letters of Administration” required?
- Steps and risks to administer without Probate
- If probate is required – steps to obtain Probate
- What the executors can do themselves (to save the estate money)
- What lawyers will need to do
- What an accountant needs to do
- Entitlement of executors to be paid from the estate
- Risks of Family Provision or other claim against the estate
- Earliest (safest) date for distribution of the Estate (and liability risks, if the Estate is distributed earlier)
This conference can be face to face or by teleconference. We have facilities to teleconference a number of people into a single phone call. Contact our Client Services Manager today for a quote.